Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DOES AJ OWE YOU ANYTHING?



During Tuesday's weekly media session, AJ Green was asked if missing four games this season due to suspension would affect his decision to return for his Senior season at Georgia. The DAWGS brilliant junior wide receiver had this to say on the subject...


“I don’t know yet. But I do feel like I owe some of the fans some more stuff, just missing those four games. So I don’t know,” Green said. “Like I said, I’m gonna sit down with my family whenever the time comes and make the best decision for me.”


If he decides to jump to the NFL a year early, Green could be the top receiver taken in the 2011 NFL draft. If Green decides to go, certainly no one would blame him. However, this is not the first time the Georgia star has expressed his regret over having to miss the first month of the season, so we feel this is a completely fair and valid question.

Let us know what you think!


Does AJ Green owe it to his teammates, his coaches and the DAWG Nation to return for his Senior season at Georgia?

View Results
Create a Blog Poll

No comments: